Inspired events are sure to wow all of your guests (and anyone else who hears about them!). “What is an inspired event,” you may ask. Simple: it’s an event that makes an impression on everyone involved and makes it memorable (in a good way).
Keys to creating an inspired event
- Convey your excitement about your event – whenever you talk about it or share it with others, be proud and excited about what you’re doing!
- Pay attention to the details – they matter more than you think!
- Create a uniform execution – think about your end product from the moment you start your guest list and select your location.
- Troll the net – this means get YOURSELF inspired! Peruse the net to see what others have done and what people have found unique about events they’ve attended.
- Incorporate all 5 senses – taste, touch, smell, sight, sound. This will provide a 360° experience for each of your guests.
- Engage your guests – this is critical to your success. If your guests don’t feel involved or integrated into the experience, it’ll show – and no one wants a “ho-hum” experience.
By creating an inspired event, your guests can’t help but to love every moment they spend there. They will remember it and talk about it. Who knows, maybe YOU will inspire THEIR next event!