How would you like to get event planning advice from the experts, giving you an insider’s view of what goes into planning a great event? Whether it’s expert advice about corporate event planning, wedding planning or any other event planning, this blog is for you! Not everyone is in the industry, so we created this resource to give a peek into the world of event planning.
What exactly does this mean for you?
- You can pick the brains of event industry experts by submitting questions or starting conversations by commenting on a post.
- We share articles with you about hot news topics from the event planning and marketing industry.
- The team will share events and marketing tips, tricks and ideas to inspire you.
Did you know: CBS News ranked Event Planner (coordinator) as the fifth (out of nine) on the list of 2018’s Most Stressful Jobs?
Consider this your best stop to get event planning advice from the experts! It doesn’t matter if you are looking you are looking for ideas or inspiration or maybe you just want to know what’s involved in planning a great event. Perhaps, instead, you have a question and need some expert advice. If any of these describe you, you probably should bookmark this blog, check back regularly and sign up for the Expert Advice E-News. Just a suggestion! 😉
P.S. Here’s a little starter event planning advice from the experts
- Event planning and marketing is more than selecting centerpieces and menus. It involves all facets of creating a memorable, interactive experience. Not usually the easiest thing to do.
- Inspiration can come from anywhere. If you can dream it, the event planning experts can always find a way to integrate it.
- Event technology is a tough nut to crack! Therefore, you have to know your guests, when the tech takes over (and becomes a distraction) and when to just leave it out!
- Expect the unexpected. No matter how much you plan, remember: THERE IS ALWAYS A GLITCH. If you know that now, you probably won’t freak out when the unexpected happens.